This page houses some of the key information that you may need during your time in accommodation at University.
- Accommodation guide – how to choose and apply for accommodation, pay rent and useful related support.
- Residents' guide – for when you arrive. Covers living in University accommodation, facilities, access, safety, recycling, behaviour expectations, services and support.
- UWE Bristol property summary – a summary of rents and facilities.
Leaving University accommodation
- Notice Letter – to be completed if you are moving out.
- e-listening - see it, report it – report criminal or unlawful activities (anonymously if you would prefer), or highlight the issues that you feel Accommodation Services should be aware of. You can also download an e-listening poster that can be put up around your accommodation.
Getting on with your new housemates
- Accommodating each other – also covers dealing with noise, anti-social behaviour and dividing chores.
- Keeping the peace – view tips for living in the community, being considerate, and useful contacts.
- Cleaning rota poster.
AHP placement accommodation
Students with additional needs
- Medical questionnaire – helps us to support students with disabilities.
- Housing provider scams – avoid being ripped off by potential landlords.
- Right to rent – the checks that ensure you have the legal right to live in the UK.