Replacement award certificates

If your original award certificates have been lost or damaged, you are able to apply for a replacement.

How to apply

  1. Make your payment on the UWE Bristol Online Store using your credit/debit card. You will receive an email confirmation from the online store to the address you provide.
  2. Where the original certificate has been damaged, please send it to the Student Information Request Team with a copy of your receipt and we will dispose of it securely.
  3. When your documents are dispatched, you will receive an email containing your tracking reference number. They can be tracked via Royal Mail.

Cost and payment

The fee for a replacement award certificate is £50. Payment can only be made via the UWE Bristol Online Store using your credit/debit card.

How long will it take?

We expect to be able to respond to your request within five working days of receipt of your application.
At certain periods of peak activity throughout the year (in particular February to March and July to November) you may experience some delay. View further information about certificates for graduating students.
Certificates are posted by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (UK mainland) or International Recorded Delivery (outside the UK).

Important information

  • A replacement award certificate can only be issued if the original is lost or damaged.
  • It is not possible to apply for a duplicate award certificate (Please see the Certificate and Transcript Policy for further details).
  • No certificates can be issued to a student with a debt or any other outstanding obligation to the University.

Back to top