Duplicate certificate(s) of credit

A certificate of credit is a list of all of the modules successfully completed whilst studying at UWE Bristol, together with the mark or grade achieved for each module, credit points and credit levels. In some institutions this is known as a transcript.

The certificate of credit is sent with the award certificate following publication of results.

Who can apply

Students who were issued with a certificate of credit with their award certificate at the time of graduation are now able to apply for duplicate copies.

Please note: Certificates of credit apply to credit-rated courses that were introduced from approximately 2002 onwards. If you graduated before 2002, please contact the Student Information Request Team.

How to apply

  1. Please apply for duplicate and additional copies of certificates of credit online using the Online Store.
  2. Please ensure you also provide the address to which you would like the certificate posted. Certificates of credit are posted by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (UK mainland) or International Recorded Delivery (outside the UK).

Cost and payment

The initial application cost for a duplicate certificate of credit is £20. If further copies are requested in the same transaction (by requesting additional copies), these will cost an additional £3 per copy (ie if two duplicate copies are requested the total cost is £23).

If a new application is made, at a later date, the initial £20 fee will be applicable again.

How long will it take?

Applications for duplicate/additional certificates of credit will be dealt with in the order in which they are received, and we expect to be able to respond to your request within ten working days of receipt of your application.

At certain periods of peak activity throughout the year (in particular February to March and July to November) you may experience some delay.

Important information

  • If you have never received a certificate of credit, please contact the Student Information Request Team.
  • No duplicates can be issued to a student with a debt or any other outstanding obligation to the University.
  • You can apply for a full or partial transcript of your training profile for healthcare (formerly known as NHS) awards.

Back to top