Certified true copies
Where you are in possession of your original certificate(s), you can request stamped and signed (certified) copies.
How to apply
- Make your payment and complete the form on the UWE Bristol Online Store using your credit/debit card. You will receive an email confirmation from the online store to the address you provide.
- The online form allows you to add multiple addresses and further instructions.
- Send your original documents with a copy of the receipt to the Student Information Request Team.
- When your documents are dispatched, you will receive an email containing your tracking reference number. They can be tracked via Royal Mail.
Cost and payment
The fee is £15 for the first five copies, plus £3 for each additional copy. We do not charge separately for the award certificate and certificate of credit, so please send them in together when requesting copies.
Payment can only be made via the UWE Bristol Online Store using your credit/debit card.
We are not able to provide Certified True Copies without the original documents. If we do not receive the original documents within four weeks, your fee will be refunded.
How long will it take?
We expect to be able to respond to your request within ten working days of receipt of your document.
At certain periods of peak activity throughout the year (in particular February to March and July to November) you may experience some delay.
Original documents and certified copies are posted by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (UK mainland) or International Recorded Delivery (outside the UK).
- No certificates can be issued to a student with a debt or any other outstanding obligation to the University.