Missed assessments process
Completing your form
Before you start, please be aware that you will need to provide:
- your evidence in an emailable format (the total file size should be below 2Mb)
- your UWE Bristol student registration number
- your programme title
- the title/s and code/s of the affected modules
- details of the affected assessment (including dates).
Please complete the personal circumstances form (login required). Note: Personal circumstances are formerly known as extenuating circumstances.
On the form you should:
- describe why your circumstances caused you to miss the assessment(s)
- make sure you have entered the correct module code, name and element of assessment eg CW1, EX1
- state that you are applying because you have missed an assessment.
Send us your evidence
Once you have completed your form, we will email your university email account to let you know that we have received your application.
You must reply to this email and attach supporting evidence of the circumstances you are describing, eg a medical certificate.
Please note: This process will not give you a short-term extension to a deadline. If you need an extension, please see our five working day extension guidance or contact an Information Point for advice.
If you need any help completing the form or you have questions about your supporting evidence, please contact an Information Point.