Advice on academic-related issues and what to do if something happens which affects your studies. Please seek help early on if you are struggling so we can support you before your situation gets worse.
If you are unable to meet a deadline or have a problem with an assessment, support processes are available.
- Assessments FAQs, feedback, assessment offences, personal circumstances (formerly called extenuating circumstances), five working day coursework extensions.
- Module information Guidance on module options and online module evaluation.
- Academic appeals Information about the process and how to submit an appeal.
- Credit accumulation Information on accumulating credit and transferring credit.
- Degree classification How your degree classification is calculated and how to estimate it yourself.
- Certificates How to apply for replacement or certified copies of certificates.
- Policies Essential reading for all students of the University.
- Suspend, transfer or withdraw from your studies Advice for changing direction, including accrediting prior learning.
- Student Support AdvisersGet advice on a range of course and programme-related matters.
- References and letters Information on how to ask for academic references/verifications and other letters.
- Registration Agreement and Conditions The terms that all students are required to read and complete.
- Student Conduct Policy View information, support and associated documents on non-academic disciplinary matters.