- Laura Fogg-Rogers Learning from engagement: exploring cultures of science communication at live science events.
- David Judge In collaboration with the Eden Project, working on their upcoming exhibition Invisible Worlds.
- Elena Milani Vaccine images used for advocacy that are shared among Twitter networks.
- Achintya Rao Exploration of factors that shape attitudes towards outreach within the particle physics research community. Funded by the CERN Doctoral Student Programme.
- Andy Ridgway Exploring ways to change food waste behaviour in family households with children in the UK.
- Wilasinee Tryiyarat (completed 2017) Factors affecting engagement with informal science learning in Thailand: A regional perspective. Funded by the Royal Thai Government – Director of Studies: Dr Clare Wilkinson, Second Supervisor: Dr Emma Weitkamp.
- Supara Kamolpattana (completed 2016) Science Museum Explainer Training: Exploring factors that influence visitor-explainer interactions. Funded by the Royal Thai Government – Director of Studies: Dr Clare Wilkinson, Second Supervisor: Professor Neil Willey, Third Supervisor: Dr Karen Bultitude.
- Helena Wythe (completed 2016) Meeting food hygiene challenges in older people: Mobilising health assets for health promotion. Funded by University of the West of England, Bristol – Director of Studies: Dr Emma Weitkamp, Second Supervisor: Professor Judy Orme, Third Supervisor: Dr Clare Wilkinson, Forth Supervisor: Dr Lucy Meredith.
- Ann Grand (completed 2012) Open science and public engagement: Exploring the potential of the open paradigm to support public engagement with science. Funded by EPSRC – Director of Studies: Professor Alan Winfield, Second Supervisor: Dr Clare Wilkinson, Third Supervisor: Dr Karen Bultitude.
- Helen Featherstone (completed 2008) Risk communication of climate change: Stakeholder objectives and public responses – Director of Studies: Dr Emma Weitkamp, Second Supervisor: Professor Frank Burnet, Third Supervisor: Dr Katy Ling.