Skills development for researchers
UWE Bristol offers a comprehensive range of workshops which aim to help staff to develop and broaden their research and personal transferable skills.
Research Skills Development Programme
Research, Business and Innovation delivers the Research Skills Development Programme, which provides a range of free workshops for all research staff and postgraduate research students.
- Sage Research Methods: A workshop for UWE Bristol Postgraduate Researchers
- Insider's Guide to Academic Writing - A workshop for UWE Bristol Postgraduate Researchers
- The Dark Side of Quantitative Research: Integrity and Good Practice
- Maintaining Momentum and Writing Your Thesis - a workshop for UWE Bristol Postgraduate Researchers
- IP and Copyright-what it is & how to manage it to get the best from your research
Research Development Framework
The Research Development Framework (RDF) is a tool for planning, promoting and supporting the personal, professional and career development of researchers in higher education.