Skills development for researchers
UWE Bristol offers a comprehensive range of workshops which aim to help staff to develop and broaden their research and personal transferable skills.
Research Skills Development Programme
Research, Business and Innovation delivers the Research Skills Development Programme, which provides a range of free workshops for all research staff and postgraduate research students.
- Preparing to Teach: a one-day workshop for UWE Bristol Postgraduate Researchers (PGRs)
- Introduction to Doctoral Supervision: Pedagogy and Practice
- Progress Review - a session for UWE Bristol Postgraduate Researchers (PGRs)
- Graduate School Welcome Event for UWE Bristol Postgraduate Researchers
- Introduction to SPSS and Qualtrics – A one-day course for UWE Bristol Postgraduate Researchers
Research Development Framework
The Research Development Framework (RDF) is a tool for planning, promoting and supporting the personal, professional and career development of researchers in higher education.