Skills development for researchers
UWE Bristol offers a comprehensive range of workshops which aim to help staff to develop and broaden their research and personal transferable skills.
Research Skills Development Programme
Research, Business and Innovation delivers the Research Skills Development Programme, which provides a range of free workshops for all research staff and postgraduate research students.
- Research Integrity and Data Management
- Collaborating and Connecting - a workshop for UWE Postgraduate Researchers
- The Final Viva Examination - a workshop for UWE Postgraduate Researchers
- Introduction to Nvivo – Two-Day Workshop for UWE Postgraduate Researchers
10/02/2020 - 11/02/2020
- Managing Your Career in or outside of Academia - a workshop for UWE Postgraduate Researchers
Research Development Framework
The Research Development Framework (RDF) is a tool for planning, promoting and supporting the personal, professional and career development of researchers in higher education.