Skills development for PGR students
The UWE Graduate School offers a range of workshops to develop postgraduate research (PGR) students' vital transferable skills.
PGR skills development workshops
Our aim is to develop the skills you need along with subject specific training within Faculties. As well as promoting a community of UWE Bristol researchers.
Complement your research by registering to attend our skills development workshops, which run throughout the course of the academic year:
- Quantitative Research Methods: The overview - A One-Day Course for UWE Bristol Postgraduate Researchers
- Introduction to R - A one-day workshop for UWE Bristol Postgraduate Researchers
- Guide to Searching and Organising the Literatures – A workshop for UWE Bristol Postgraduate Researchers
- Looking After Yourself During a Doctorate
- Research Integrity and Data Management
See all forthcoming skills development workshops.
Research Skills Development Programme
As part of UWE Bristol's commitment to the development of early career researchers, you also have access to the Researcher Skills Development Programme 2019/2020.
Researcher Development Framework
The Researcher Development Framework (RDF) is a tool for planning, promoting and supporting the personal, professional and career development of researchers in higher education.
Tel: +44 (0)117 32 81072