Skills development for PGR students
The UWE Graduate School offers a range of workshops to develop postgraduate research (PGR) students' vital transferable skills.
PGR skills development workshops
Our aim is to develop the skills you need along with subject specific training within Faculties. As well as promoting a community of UWE Bristol researchers.
Complement your research by registering to attend our skills development workshops, which run throughout the course of the academic year:
- Preparing to Teach: a one-day workshop for UWE Bristol Postgraduate Researchers (PGRs)
- Introduction to Doctoral Supervision: Pedagogy and Practice
- Progress Review - a session for UWE Bristol Postgraduate Researchers (PGRs)
- Graduate School Welcome Event for UWE Bristol Postgraduate Researchers
- Introduction to SPSS and Qualtrics – A one-day course for UWE Postgraduate Researchers
See all forthcoming skills development workshops.
Research Skills Development Programme
As part of UWE Bristol's commitment to the development of early career researchers, you also have access to the Research Skills Development Programme.
Researcher Development Framework
The Researcher Development Framework (RDF) is a tool for planning, promoting and supporting the personal, professional and career development of researchers in higher education.
Tel: +44 (0)117 32 81072
University of the West of England