Skills development for PGR students
The UWE Bristol Graduate School offers a range of workshops to develop postgraduate research (PGR) students' vital transferable skills.
PGR skills development workshops
Our aim is to develop the skills you need along with subject specific training within Faculties as well as promoting a community of UWE Bristol researchers.
Complement your research by registering to attend our skills development workshops, which run throughout the course of the academic year:
- Maintaining Momentum and Writing Your Thesis - a workshop for UWE Bristol Postgraduate Researchers
- IP and Copyright-what it is & how to manage it to get the best from your research
- Graduate School Welcome Event for UWE Bristol Postgraduate Researchers
- Progress Review - a session for UWE Bristol Postgraduate Researchers (PGRs)
- Postgraduate Research (PGR) Supervision Masterclass
See all forthcoming skills development workshops.
Research Skills Development Programme
As part of UWE Bristol's commitment to the development of early career researchers, you also have access to the Researcher Skills Development Programme 2019/2020.
View or download the Researcher Skills Development Calendar 2019.
Researcher Development Framework
The Researcher Development Framework (RDF) is a tool for planning, promoting and supporting the personal, professional and career development of researchers in higher education.
Tel: +44 (0)117 32 81072