Filming and photography notice
UWE Bristol may have official photographer/s and/or camera person/s at our events to produce promotional material/project work/learning materials.
By attending our events your image may be photographed/captured on film and you therefore:
- Acknowledge you may be photographed/filmed
- Acknowledge UWE Bristol will use the images/film in the
- in video/DVD
- in printed leaflets and publications
- in digital publications and adverts
- in e-communications
- on UWE Bristol websites
- on UWE Bristol social media channels
- on UWE Bristol intranet site.
* Images/film may be accessed by users outside of the UK
If you do not wish for your image to be taken, please notify the event staff immediately on arrival at the event.
If you have any questions or comments on our approach to the use of any of the above information please contact the Strategic Communications and Engagement Department:
University of the West of England (UWE
Corporate and staff events
For enquiries regarding filming and photography at corporate and staff events, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring you quote the event in question.