Databases for transport
Search for journal articles and other transportation information.
- Databases for transport (including Localaw (Encyclopedia of Road Traffic and Highways), Transport, Transportation Research Board, and TRID)
Help for transport
- FET library online workbook - introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources.
- Foundation library online workbook - introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources for students studying on a foundation course or foundation year.
- FET dissertation and project support workbook - find information and resources to help you develop the information skills you need to carry out your dissertation or project.
- Technical report writing: guidance on writing technical reports - including advice on introductions, structure, formatting and punctuation, language, graphs, tables and images, referencing and proofreading.
- How to research employers (for FET students)- improve your commercial awareness and better understand who you want to work for.
- UWE Bristol Library for distance learners - All the information you need about the resources and services that you can access from home.
- Library on tour - find out when your subject librarians are available in Q or N block. They can help you find information, reference, and more.
- Travel and transport statistics
- Statistical data