Library resources for psychology students. Specialist advice and websites for your subject.
Databases for psychology
Search for journal articles and other data.
- Databases for psychology (including PsycINFO, Web of Science)
Help for psychology
- Department of Health and Social Sciences library workbook
- Health and Applied Sciences dissertation workbook - a step-by-step guide to planning and completing your undergraduate dissertation.
- How to critically appraise health information workbook - Learn how to evaluate evidence, identify different types of research design and apply the basic principles of critical appraisal.
- New books and DVDs for psychology
- Career toolkit - Access hundreds of tools and resources to help you plan for your future and prepare for employment.