Property, Housing, and Surveying
Databases for property, housing, and surveying
Search for journal articles, building regulations, legislation and other property, housing and surveying information.
- Databases for property, housing, and surveying (including Construction Information Service, Estates Gazette Interactive, iSurv and RICS Online)
Help for property, housing, and surveying
- FET library online workbook - introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources.
- Foundation library online workbook - introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources for students studying on a foundation course of foundation year.
- FET dissertation and project support workbook - find information and resources to help you develop the information skills you need to carry out your dissertation or project.
- Technical report writing: guidance on writing technical reports - including advice on introductions, structure, formatting and punctuation, language, graphs, tables and images, referencing and proofreading.
- How to research employers (for FET students)- improve your commercial awareness and better understand who you want to work for.
- Professional development for Built Environment students - online workbook with videos, activities and links to extensive resources to help you research your career options and make applications for placements and jobs.
- Law for Non-Lawyers workbook
- UWE Bristol Library for distance learners - All the information you need about the resources and services that you can access from home.
- Access Property data tutorials and learn how to use EGI and CoStar Suite.
- Library on tour - find out when your subject librarians are available in Q or N block. They can help you find information, reference, and more.
- Statistical data
Stay up to date
- Set up alerts for new articles or conference papers
- New books and DVDs for property, housing, and surveying