Human Resource Management
Databases for human resource managementSearch for information on employment law, industrial relations, HR policy across case studies, peer reviewed journals and reports.
- Databases for human resource management (including Business Source Complete, XpertHr, IDS HR Studies)
Help for human resource management
- Introduction to Business Information Skills Tutorial (IBIS) - Online tutorial for business students providing a subject-specific introduction to UWE Bristol Library. This includes finding marketing or accounting information, and how to impress an employer.
- Law for Non-Lawyers library workbook
- Study skills - Online advice and one-to-one support to help you study, including reading, writing, and note taking.
- Referencing - UWE Harvard referencing guides and tools.
- Study support events - Face-to-face workshops to help you develop your study skills.
- Maths, statistics, and numeracy support - Develop your skills in mathematics, statistics, or numeracy with online tutorials and advice, and one-to-one support.
- Academic Success Centre - Supporting the learning of all Faculty of Business and Law students.
Keeping up to date
Follow your Faculty Librarians and the UWE Bristol Library social media accounts: