Health and Social Care
Databases for health and social care
Search for journal articles and other health data.
- Databases for health and social care (including CINAHL, MEDLINE and Social Care Online)
Study skills workshops
Help for health and social care
- Anatomical models - browse and request.
- Anatomy and physiology - interactive resources.
- Career toolkit - access hundreds of tools and resources to help you plan for your future.
- e-Learning for Healthcare - A range of modules on a number of healthcare topics. Accessible with an NHS OpenAthens account.
- Image resources.
- Library workbooks:
- HAS online library workbook - learn how to find evidence and information.
- Health and social care dissertation workbook - a step-by-step guide to planning and completing your undergraduate dissertation.
- HAS CPD students - learn more about the critical reading and writing skills required when studying at Masters level.
- Creating an Academic Poster - A brief introduction to the principles behind poster presentation: what a poster is, why present a poster and how to create a good poster.
- Reading and note taking
- Reflective writing
- Work-based learning
- Writing for university
- NHS Mentors - guidance on Practice Support Net.
- Students on placement.