Events and Tourism
Comprehensive overview of the sources of information, databases, and help for the subjects of events and tourism.
Databases for events and tourism
Search for journal articles.
Help for events and tourism
- Introduction to Business Information Skills Tutorial (IBIS) - Online tutorial for business students providing a subject-specific introduction to UWE Bristol Library. This includes finding marketing or accounting information, and how to impress an employer.
- Study skills - Online advice and one-to-one support to help you study, including reading, writing, and note taking.
- Referencing - UWE Harvard referencing guides and tools.
- Study support events - Face-to-face workshops to help you develop your study skills.
- Maths, statistics, and numeracy support - Develop your skills in mathematics, statistics, or numeracy with online tutorials and advice, and one-to-one support.
- Academic Success Centre - Supporting the learning of all Faculty of Business and Law students.
These reading lists provide you with links to databases, tutorials and websites which are relevant to a particular subject and which have been evaluated by your Subject Librarians.
Keeping up to date
Follow your Faculty Librarians and the UWE Bristol Library social media accounts: