Library resources for environmental health students.
Databases for environmental health
Search for journal articles and other data.
- Databases for environmental health (including Scopus, Science Direct)
Help for environmental health
- Environmental health library workbook - Find and evaluate environmental health information using library search, subject databases and NICE evidence.
- Health and Applied Sciences dissertation workbook - a step-by-step guide to planning and completing your undergraduate dissertation.
- How to critically appraise health information workbook - Learn how to evaluate evidence, identify different types of research design and apply the basic principles of critical appraisal.
- Law for Non-Lawyers workbook
- Patent resources
- Career toolkit - Access hundreds of tools and resources to help you plan for your future and prepare for employment.