Comprehensive overview of the sources of information, databases and help for the subject of economics.
Databases for economics
Search for market reports, company profiles, product info, sector reviews and other marketing info.
- Databases for economics (including Business Source Premier, Econlit, Passport)
- Datastream (only available from a dedicated PC on level 3 of Frenchay Library)
Help for economics
- Introduction to Business Information Skills Tutorial (IBIS) - Online tutorial for business students providing a subject-specific introduction to UWE Bristol Library. This includes finding marketing or accounting information, and how to impress an employer.
- Study skills - Online advice and one-to-one support to help you study, including reading, writing, and note taking.
- Referencing - UWE Harvard referencing guides and tools.
- Study support events - Face-to-face workshops to help you develop your study skills.
- Maths, statistics, and numeracy support - Develop your skills in mathematics, statistics, or numeracy with online tutorials and advice, and one-to-one support.
- Academic Success Centre - Supporting the learning of all Faculty of Business and Law students.
Keeping up to date
Follow your Faculty Librarians and the UWE Bristol Library social media accounts: