Creative technologies: Digital Media, Games Technology, and Music
Databases for creative technologies
Search for journal articles.
- Databases for creative technologies (including ACM Digital Library, IEEE Xplore)
Safari books online
Safari books online is an electronic books collection of about 100 titles that will be of interest to those in the field of IT (eg developers, web designers and creative professionals).
Help for creative technologies
- FET library online workbook - introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources.
- Foundation library online workbook - introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources for students studying on a foundation course of foundation year.
- FET dissertation and project support workbook - find information and resources to help you develop the information skills you need to carry out your dissertation or project.
- Technical report writing: guidance on writing technical reports - including advice on introductions, structure, formatting and punctuation, language, graphs, tables and images, referencing and proofreading.
- How to research employers (for FET students)- improve your commercial awareness and better understand who you want to work for.
- UWE Bristol Library for distance learners - all the information you need about the resources and services that you can access from home.
- Library on tour - find out when your subject librarians are available in Q or N block. They can help you find information, reference, and more.
- Statistical data