Creative technologies: Digital Media, Games Technology, and Music
Databases for creative technologies
Search for journal articles.
- Databases for creative technologies (including ACM Digital Library, IEEE Xplore)
O’Reilly Online Learning
O’Reilly Online Learning is a collection of more than 35,000 electronic books, videos, case studies, interactive tutorials, and more. Academic staff and individual users can set up and share playlists, and use pre-set learning paths that will be of interest to those in the field of IT, for example, developers, web designers and creative professionals.
Help for creative technologies
- FET library online workbook - introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources.
- Foundation library online workbook - introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources for students studying on a foundation course or foundation year.
- FET dissertation and project support workbook - find information and resources to help you develop the information skills you need to carry out your dissertation or project.
- Technical report writing: guidance on writing technical reports - including advice on introductions, structure, formatting and punctuation, language, graphs, tables and images, referencing and proofreading.
- How to research employers (for FET students)- improve your commercial awareness and better understand who you want to work for.
- UWE Bristol Library for distance learners - all the information you need about the resources and services that you can access from home.
- Library on tour - find out when your subject librarians are available in Q or N block. They can help you find information, reference, and more.
- Statistical data