Construction and Civil Engineering
Databases for construction and civil engineering
Search for journal articles and other construction and civil engineering information.
- Databases for construction and civil engineering (including Building Cost Information Service, Construction Information Service, ICONDA, ICE Virtual Library, and iSurv (RICS))
Help for construction and civil engineering
- FET library online workbook - introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources.
- FET dissertation and project support workbook - find information and resources to help you develop the information skills you need to carry out your dissertation or project.
- Technical report writing: guidance on writing technical reports - including advice on introductions, structure, formatting and punctuation, language, graphs, tables and images, referencing and proofreading.
- Employability for FET students - this online tutorial covers the use of information and research in choosing a career path, getting an interview, and preparing for an interview.
- Law for Non-Lawyers workbook
- UWE Bristol Library for distance learners - All the information you need about the resources and services that you can access from home.
- Library on tour - find out when your subject librarians are available in Q or N block. They can help you find information, reference, and more.
- BIM UWE on YouTube – a series of training videos on 'Revit software for Building Information Modeling' created by Patrick Thornhill, for UWE Bristol students. See also the group BIM@UWE on LinkedIn.
- Statistical data
Stay up to date
- Set up alerts for new journal articles or conference papers
- New books and DVDs for construction and civil engineering