Accounting and Finance
Comprehensive overview of the sources of information, databases, and help for the subjects of accounting and finance.
Databases for accounting and finance
Search for company accounts, accounting standards, key financials and authoritative articles on theory and research.
- Databases for accounting and finance (including FAME and Nexis - includes Financial Times)
- Datastream (only available from a dedicated
PC on level 3 of Frenchay Library)
- Update (Friday 20 March): This resource is only available on campus, but your FBL Librarian team have created a reading list of alternative sources that you can access off-campus: Alternative sources to Bloomberg and Datastream.
Help for accounting and finance
- Introduction to Business Information Skills Tutorial (IBIS) - Online tutorial for business students providing a subject-specific introduction to UWE Bristol Library. This includes finding marketing or accounting information, and how to impress an employer.
- Study skills - Online advice and one-to-one support to help you study, including reading, writing, and note taking.
- Referencing - UWE Harvard referencing guides and tools.
- Study support events - Face-to-face workshops to help you develop your study skills.
- Financial Times: available via the Nexis database with a 30 day embargo. For the latest 30 days, make use of the print Financial Times. The paper archive is stored under the display shelf.
- Maths, statistics, and numeracy support - Develop your skills in mathematics, statistics, or numeracy with online tutorials and advice, and one-to-one support.
- Academic Success Centre - Supporting the learning of all Faculty of Business and Law students.
These reading lists provide you with links to databases, tutorials and websites which are relevant to a particular subject and which have been evaluated by your Subject Librarians.
Keeping up to date
Follow your Faculty Librarians and the UWE Bristol Library social media accounts: