Disabled users: using the Library
Guidance on additional services for disabled users.
Please read our COVID-19 service update for library users.
How we can help
- Tours of the Library
- Printing and photocopying
- Finding areas of the library that suit your study needs
- Locating and borrowing items
- Accessing e-resources
- Searching for and identifying useful materials
- One-to-one sessions with library staff
- Help locating resources
- Arrangements for support workers to borrow books or collect holds on behalf of a student. Please use the third-party consent form
- Assistive-technology study space
View our guide to accessibility at each of our campus libraries.
We hold drop-in sessions in Frenchay Library at 10:00-12:00 every Thursday during term time. No advance booking needed.
You can ask us about:
- How to get the best out of the accessibility features on your own devices
- How to make library resources more accessible
- How to use assistive software that could help with your studies
- What study spaces and additional support we offer in the library
Please contact us if you think we might be able to help you.
You might also find these resources useful: