How do I renew my loan?
There are two ways to renew items you've borrowed:
- Log in to your library account and renew items online
- Use the self-service machines in the library
How many times can I renew?
You can renew items an unlimited number of times, however, your renewal may be blocked at any time for one of the reasons listed below...
Why can't I renew?
You cannot renew an item in the following cases:
- The item has been recalled by another user
- You have more than £5 in accruing or unpaid fines
- The item has been obtained for you from a non-UWE Bristol library (further information on renewing inter-library loans).
How will I know when to renew my loan?
To check when your loans are due log in to your library account online.
You may also receive a courtesy email, to your UWE Bristol email address, reminding you that the item is due. However, we advise you not to rely on the emails: if for some reason you do not receive the courtesy email you will still have to pay a fine.