One-to-one study skills support
Complementing our academic skills workshops and workbooks, Library Services is now offering bookable one-to-one support.
One-to-one discussion topics
In these sessions we can discuss strategies and tips to help you with:
- Reading, writing, referencing
- Reading and note taking
- Academic and critical writing
- Plan and structure your writing
- Quotes, paraphrasing and referencing
- Writing in exams
- Reflective writing
- Report writing
- Literature reviews
- Finding information on your subject
- Improving use of English in academic work
- Revision techniques
- Time management
Dates by Faculty
Arts, Creative Industries and Eduction
Bookable one-to-one support for all ACE students is available during the weeks of 2nd and 9th December.
Business and Law
Bookable one-to-one support for all FBL students is available during the week of 18th November.
Environment and Technology
Bookable one-to-one support for all FET students during the weeks of 11th and 18th November.
Health and Applied Sciences
Bookable one-to-one support for all HAS students during the week of 11th November.
How to book
- Go to the Infohub Appointments webpage
- Choose one topic you would like help with
- Select and book a suitable time
- Add some notes about what specific issue you would like to discuss
- Bring examples of your work, and any feedback you have received.