Ask a LibrarianContact us
- Complete our online workbook: How to do better in written exams
- Look over the feedback you have had from essays and make sure you are clear how to improve your knowledge. Read our guide to making the most of your assessment feedback (what the comments mean and what you can do to improve): How to use your assessment feedback
- Look at past exam papers. Even if the format is different, it still gives you an idea of the type of content that is typically tested: Browse past exam papers
- If you're anxious about your exams, help is available through our health and wellbeing services.
Your subject Specialist advice, research tutorials, and web sites for your subject.
Using the Library Opening times, join the Library, borrow things, print things, and extra services for disabled users and researchers.
Study spaces How to find study spaces, PCs, and group study rooms.
Includes online advice and one-to-one support for:
- Referencing (including UWE Bristol Harvard referencing)
- Finding information
- Reading and critical thinking
- Essay-writing skills
- Mathematics, statistics, IT skills
- Group work and presenting
- Revision and exams
- And more...
Study skills events
Find out what study skills events are taking place across the University: