Wi-fi at UWE
Which Wi-fi network to use?
|Who are you?||Use this network||Where is it available?|
|UWE Bristol Student||eduroam||Throughout UWE|
|UWE Bristol Student in residence||Studentcom||UWE Student accommodation|
|Staff with a Standard UWE ITS supplied laptop or tablet||UWE-Authorised||Throughout UWE|
|Staff with a personal or non-standard UWE ITS supplied device, e.g. laptop, phone||eduroam||Throughout UWE|
|Visitor from eduroam participating institutions||eduroam||Throughout UWE|
|Visitor, e.g. conference delegate||_The Cloud||Public locations in UWE, e.g. libraries, coffee shops, ECC, Students Union|
- UWE Bristol students and staff using eduroam contact the IT Service Desk, +44(0)117 328 3612 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Visitors from other institutions using eduroam, please contact your institution's support service.
- UWE Bristol students in residence contact Studentcom support on +44(0)333 123 0115
- Consult our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Further information about eduroam
Acceptable Use Policies
By connecting to eduroam, you agree to abide by:
- Your home institution's acceptable use policies
- UWE's information security policies
- JANET's eduroam policy