myUWE student portal
myUWE is the University’s portal, and is a good place to start if you want to use the University’s personalised web services. myUWE is where you go to register online.
What is on myUWE?
You only need to log in once to access:
- Blackboard, the University’s Virtual Learning Environment
- Online registration
- Your academic record, including Results and Notification of Credit and Assessment Marks
- Provisional coursework marks
- Coursework coversheets (if set up by your faculty)
- Maintenance pages for your personal information
You may also find announcements posted for you in myUWE, perhaps advising of important faculty or course information. Most students can also access their timetable via myUWE, and other services are being added.
How to access myUWE
myUWE can be reached from any computer with an internet connection and web browser. To log in:
- From inside UWE, either follow the link on the UWE intranet page (www.uwe.ac.uk), or type the word my.uwe.ac.uk in the address field in your web browser.
- From outside UWE, follow the ‘Login’ link on the UWE public home page at www.uwe.ac.uk and then select the myUWE option, or type my.uwe.ac.uk into the address field of your web browser.
In each case you will be taken to the myLogin page, where you can log in with your username and password.
For security reasons, and because myUWE displays personal information about you, we recommend that you always log out of myUWE when you have finished.
This is especially important on computers that may be used by other people. Use the Logout link in the top right corner of the screen. This will take you to a screen asking you to confirm logout. Selecting Yes completes the logout process.
Further information can be found on the myUWE Support website