Roundtable Discussion 2019
Specialists in IT Security Management
Reliance acsn will host 6 roundtable discussions this year:
- Legislating cyber - help or hindrance?
Legitimate uses not thought of in particular businesses.
- What is the future of cyber security - humans or
What’s the balance of this in a cyber company (ACSN) today? Does this work?
- Is the gamification of cyber security the real way to
solve the user education challenge?
For example: i-Patch Pirates.
- Malicious insider vs human error, how can we mitigate
the weakest link
Can technology prevent both equally as reliably?
- Security vs. freedom, should we police the
Latest China example/reports/benefits.
- The darknet, criminal enterprise or a truly
Open source intelligence gathering and our own dark web trawling analyst input.
When and Where?
Round the table discussions will be held in the Frenchay Library Foyer, at the following times:
- Monday 14th October - 11:00-11:45 and 14:00-14:45.
- Tuesday 15th October - 11:00-11:45 and 14:00-14:45.
- Wednesday 16th October - 11:00-11:45 and 14:00-14:45.
Book a place
Only 20 slots are available per session, which will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.Book now