Roundtable Discussion 2019
Specialists in IT Security Management
Reliance acsn will host 6 roundtable discussions this year:
- Legislating cyber - help or hindrance?
- What is the future of cyber security - humans or machines?
- Gamification of cyber security - is this the real way to solve the user education challenge?
- Malicious insider vs human error - how can we mitigate the weakest link?
- Security vs. freedom - should we police the internet?
- The darknet - criminal enterprise or a truly entrepreneurial marketplace?
When and Where?
Roundtable discussions will be held in the Frenchay Library Foyer, at the following times:
- Monday 14th October - 11:00-11:45 and 14:00-14:45.
- Tuesday 15th October - 11:00-11:45 and 14:00-14:45.
- Wednesday 16th October - 11:00-11:45 and 14:00-14:45.
Book a place
Only 20 slots are available per session, which will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.Book now