Corporate sponsorship opportunities
The Social Scientists at Social Science in the City (SSC) UWE are committed to research which matters and has a positive impact on the lives of people in and around Bristol, the country and the wider world.
As such, our networks are vast. We are looking for local, regional and global sponsors who share our curiosity and desire make the lives of individuals, their communities/societies and the wider world a better place to live.
There are a number of ways that you can support us and each carries with it unique benefits to your organisation, those you serve and your personnel.
Bronze: Event Sponsorship
Sponsor a specific event.
- Visibility on promotional material for the specific event
- A presence at the event agreed after negotiation
- Complimentary invitations for your personnel at the event
- Evidence of your support in the form of a framed certificate which will demonstrate your commitment to research and development to clients, personnel and stakeholders
Silver: Stream sponsorship
Choose from the following streams:
- Emotions in Public and Social Life Stream
- Gender, Science & Technology
- Human Rights Stream
- Philosophy About Town
- Politics stream
- Public Health
- Religion, Belief and Diversity
Benefits as above with Bronze package plus:
- Insights into the latest research within the stream you support
- Visibility on the SSC stream webpage, and on social media for one year
- Visibility at events held by the chosen stream as agreed after negotiation (approximately 3 per year)
- Complimentary invitations to relevant events and seminars
Gold: Annual Corporate sponsorship
We are looking for annual sponsorship from ethically motivated organisations.
Benefits as Bronze and Silver above plus:
- An annual report of the details of which will be specified by you
- A presence on our social media platforms and SSC 's main webpage
- Early complimentary invites to relevant UWE events and seminars
- Access to agreed resources
Keep in touch
For further information on Social Science in the City please contact:
- Dr Stella Maile (General Convener)
- E-mail email@example.com