About the Psychological Sciences Research Group (PSRG)
We pride ourselves on the interdisciplinary nature of our research. Our aim is to conduct research with action and impact in mind.
Watch the short video below to find out more about our research group.
We deliver applied research around the four themes below. Find out more about the research themes and view the research theme videos by clicking on the respective weblinks:
- Ageing Well (AW)
- Applied Cognition and Neuroscience (ACN)
- Optimising Performance and Engagement (OPE)
- Promoting Psychological Health (PPH).
In addition, we have specialists in applied professional areas such as counselling, health, occupational, sport psychology and music therapy.
We collaborate with other Research Centres and Groups within UWE Bristol:
- Bristol Robotics Laboratory
- Centre for Appearance Research
- Centre for Health and Clinical Research
- Centre for Research in Biosciences
- Centre for Transport and Society
- Public Health and Wellbeing Research Group
- Social Science Research Group
- Science Communication Unit.
Funding for our research is vital. Our funders include: