Events in the Centre for Health and Clinical Research
- 'Best Bristol' - making Bristol the best it can be for Bladder and Bowel care
Bladder and bowel difficulties can affect a large majority of the population rather than just a few as often thought. We do not talk enough about this fundamental area of health so Dr. Nikki Cotterill, Associate Professor in Continence Care, is holding an event to explore how we can improve bladder and bowel care in Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset.
- Centre for Health and Clincial Research (CHCR) Showcase Conference 2019
The Centre for Health and Clinical Research would like to invite you to its annual conference showcasing some of the excellent research it has done over the last year.
UWE Bristol research news
- Bristol's Cot Death research and PEE Power® recognised in UK's Best Breakthroughs List
- New research shows why the commute should be counted as part of the working day
- Bristol Robotics Laboratory to stage UK's largest robotics conference
- PEE POWER® to light up more sites after Africa school trial success