Abstract submissions for symposia, poster and oral presentations
The abstract submissions portal for late-breaking research posters is now closed.
1 September 2017 Online portal for abstract submissions opens.
1 November 2017 by 23:59 London time (GMT) – Deadline for abstract submissions for oral presentations, symposia and poster presentations.
Mid-December 2017 – Authors of oral presentations, symposia and poster presentations will be notified of outcome.
4 April 2018 by 23:59 London time (GMT) - Deadline for late-breaking research poster submissions.
Mid-April 2018 – Authors of late-breaking research posters notified of outcome.
Scientific Programme Committee
All abstracts submitted will be reviewed by the Scientific Programme Committee:
- Professor Marika Tiggemann (Flinders University, Australia)
- Dr Canice Crerand (Nationwide Children's Hospital, USA)
- Dr Kristin Billaud Feragen (Centre for Rare Disorders, Norway)
- Dr Jessica Alleva (Maastricht University, Netherlands)
- Dr Linda Kwakkenbos (Radboud University, Netherlands)
- Dr Zali Yager (Victoria University, Australia)
- Professor Tracy Tylka (Ohio State University, USA)
- Dr Glen Jankowski (Leeds Beckett University, UK)
- Professor Sarah Murnen (Kenyon College, USA)
- Professor L Monique Ward (University of Michigan, USA)
- Dr Catrin Griffiths (University of the West of England, UK)
- Dr Andrew Thompson (University of Sheffield, UK)
- Dr Heidi Williamson (University of the West of England, UK)
- Professor Phillippa Diedrichs (University of the West of England, UK)