Abstract submissions for symposia, poster and oral presentations
The abstract submission portal is now open for late-breaking poster submissions only.
1 September 2019 Online portal for abstract submissions opens.
1 November 2019 by 23:59 London time (GMT) – Deadline for abstract submissions for oral presentations, symposia and poster presentations.
Mid-December 2019 – Authors of oral presentations, symposia and poster presentations will be notified of outcome.
1 May 2020 by 23:59 London time (GMT) - Deadline for late-breaking research poster submissions.
Mid-May 2020 – Authors of late-breaking research posters notified of outcome.
Scientific Programme Committee
All abstracts submitted will be reviewed by the Scientific Programme Committee:
- Dr Helena Lewis-Smith (Scientific Committee Co-Chair, UWE Bristol, UK)
- Dr Nicola Stock (Scientific Committee Co-Chair, UWE Bristol, UK)
- Professor Marika Tiggemann (Flinders University, Australia)
- Dr Canice Crerand (Nationwide Children's Hospital, USA)
- Dr Kristin Billaud Feragen (Centre for Rare Disorders, Norway)
- Dr Jessica Alleva (Maastricht University, Netherlands)
- Dr Linda Kwakkenbos (Radboud University, Netherlands)
- Associate Professor Zali Yager (Victoria University, Australia)
- Dr Glen Jankowski (Leeds Beckett University, UK)
- Professor Sarah Murnen (Kenyon College, USA)
- Professor L Monique Ward (University of Michigan, USA)
- Dr Siân McLean (Victoria University, Australia)
- Dr Nicole Paraskeva (UWE Bristol, UK)
- Dr Elizabeth Jenkinson (UWE Bristol, UK)