News and events from the CAR
Keep up to date with our policy shaping research and important events. Don't miss our Appearance Matters conference.
- Eating Disorders Health Integration Team (EDHIT) half day research conference
A half day research conference hosted by Bristol Health Partners, Easting Discorders Health Integration Team (EDHIT).
- Future impact webinar series: social media and body image: finding the positives
This webinar series will feature exciting new developments in technology, science and management practice and highlight their impact on the future of business and society.
- Appearance research in spotlight as international experts gather for conference
- Participants wanted for hormonal treatment, bodily changes and exercise study
- UWE Bristol to support government backed centre to minimise impact of scarring
- Centre for Appearance Research launches new educational board game
- £1m donation awarded to Centre for Appearance Research