Facilities in the Department of Applied Sciences
The Department has recently undertaken a £3.2million refurbishment of all the science laboratories. With these cutting-edge facilities, UWE Bristol provides a professional environment that allows you to go into the workplace confident in your skills.
- Chemistry instrumentation.
- Centre for Research in Analytical Materials and Sensor Science (CRAMSS).
- Crime scene house (forensic science facilities).
- Electrochemical Sensors laboratory.
- Electron Microscope Unit.
- Screen-printing room.
- Sensors laboratory.
- Volatile analysis laboratory.
Biological and Human Sciences
- Microbiology and Molecular Biology laboratory.
- Nuclear Suite.
- Physiology laboratory.
- Plant and Microbial Research laboratory.
- Air Quality Management Resource Centre (AQMRC).
- Environmental Field Centre.
- Environmental laboratory.
- Envirotron greenhouse.