Local authority research projects at AQMRC
The AQMRC’s Local Authority projects demonstrate our assistance with the challenges and opportunities faced by local government in implementing environmental management.
The AQMRC provides a range of comprehensive services in relation to the UK air quality review and assessment and air quality action planning. This includes the preparation of updating and screening assessments, detailed assessments, further assessments and progress reports. AQMRC also provides consultancy services and research relating to carbon management.
- Royal Parade air quality investigation and mitigation principles
- 'Future Bristol': Exploring public views on low carbon futures through art and digital media
- An exploration of the low carbon futures for the Bristol region
- Assessment of Fugitive PM10 emissions from a stone quarry
- Local Air Quality Management