5th RTPI, NAPE and UWE Conference 2015
This popular annual conference addressed opportunities presented by the 2015 General Election to consider possible future change in planning practice.
Alongside analysis and presentation of recent changes, key decisions, and a planning law update, the conference explored what could, and arguably should, happen within planning practice during the next Parliamentary term.
Below is a list of presentations from the conference available for download.
- Stuart Reid, Group Manager, Enforcement, Specialist Casework and Costs, The Planning Inspectorate
- Myles Joyce, Team Leader Planning Enforcement and Appeals, Haringey Council (Rogue Landlords)
- Neill Whittaker, Ivy Legal (Enforcement case update)
- Adam Sheppard, University of the West of England
- Janet Askew, 2015 President of the RTPI
- Scott Britnell, University of the West of England
- John Jewer, Investigator, Local Government Ombudsman [Special Report on Planning]
- Matt Morris and Jenifer Angus, GVA
- Dave Westhead, Chair of RTPI NAPE and Stockport Council