Benefits of professional study
Investing in your professional competencies and capabilities is essential in developing the higher level skills needed to progress in your career and improve your organisation's competitive edge.
At UWE Bristol, we have an established track record within the Engineering and Aerospace sector of delivering high quality professional courses and bespoke training. We offer a variety of professional courses, which will provide you with key insights into the business end of advanced engineering alongside technical learning.
What we can offer you
- A wide range of modules and topics allowing you to create a bespoke programme of study which is tailored to your professional development and your organisation’s needs.
- Courses that can be taken as standalone short courses or used to build up to a named postgraduate qualification (PG Certificate, PG Diploma or Masters).
- Courses that can contribute to your portfolio of evidence for Chartered Engineering registration.
- Flexible learning delivered in a variety of formats including work based learning and block release - making it easier to study while you work and to apply your learning immediately.
- Hear from industry experts and network with other engineers from across the sector, giving you the opportunity to gain new insights into old problems and share best practice.
- The opportunity to develop and practice your skills on industry-standard equipment in specialist facilities.