The Regional History Centre Seminar Series
In partnership with M Shed, the Regional History Centre runs a monthly evening research seminar at M Shed, Bristol. Seminars are normally on the third Thursday of each month but please refer to the programme for variations.
View or download the Seminar Series Programme 2019-20.
- 'By pity and by terror'? A contrary view of workhouses by Louise Ryland-Epton
- The Western magical tradition by Professor Ronald Hutton
- From bedpans to budget cuts: A personal history of the NHS in Bristol by Professor David Evans
- Slavery, public history, and the British country house by Dr Jessica Moody
- Looking out from the edge of the world: Bristol, Gascony and Iberia in the later Middle Ages
- Our Zoo: The relationship between Bristol Zoo Gardens and its neighbours
- The Norman Lords of Bristol