Why choose us?
At Bristol Business School and Bristol Law School, we know how to bring out the best in people and organisations.
We work with you to gain a deep understanding of your context, culture and critical priorities in order to develop an integrated, impactful solution that is aligned with your corporate, learning and talent management strategy. Our clients choose us for many reasons:
- Partnership with you as the heart of the solution: Over 80% of our clients return to continue developing their leadership capacity and talent pipeline. We believe their long-term loyalty is the best testament to our proven success.
- Combining academic excellence and industry expertise for real-world impact: As the South West’s largest provider of professional development and home to research Centres of Excellence, we combine the latest business thinking with current sector experience to deliver powerful solutions with real business impact.
- Proven track record of delivering on investment: We’ve worked in successful partnership with a wide range of private and public organisations including Cabot Communications; EDF Energy; Red Kite Law LLP; Newbury Building Society; Hire Association Europe (HAE); Lidl; Cornwall County Council; Great Western Ambulance Service; the Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS); Wessex Water and a number of NHS Trusts.
- Robust accreditation and certification options: We are an Approved Centre and Accrediting partner for a wide range of professional bodies including the ILM, CMI, CIPD and the Digital Marketing Institute. We are one of only three UK universities to offer up to ILM Level 7 (postgraduate) management programmes. We can also offer University Accreditation for your programmes whether we deliver it or simply accredit your own.
- State-of-the-art facilities: Our specialist, technology-rich Executive Education suites and immersive facilities such as our Bloomberg Trading Room and Law Courts provide a dedicated, professional environment at the new Bristol Business School.
Want to find out more?
Contact the Bristol Business Engagement Centre (BBEC) and speak with a member of our team to discuss your needs. We can help you find the right solution for you and your business.