Research in the Faculty of Business and Law
The Faculty's Centres of Excellence and research groups provide a strong focus for research and links to KE and teaching/learning. Faculty of Business and Law staff have wide and varied experience.
- Centre for Applied Legal Research
- Bristol Centre for Economics and Finance
- Bristol Leadership and Change Centre
- Applied Marketing Research Group
- Collaborative Entrepreneurship Research Group
- Human Resources, Work and Employment
- Innovation, Operations Management and Supply
- Social Justice Research Group
- Re-distributed Manufacturing in Healthcare Network (RiHN)
- Academic Business Liaison and Engagement (ABLE)
An overview of research activity in the Faculty of Business and Law.
The Faculty of Business and Law (FBL) has a Faculty Research Ethics Committee that is committed to promoting high ethical standards in the conduct of research undertaken by its staff and students.
See a comprehensive list of Faculty research publications.