Professional Skills Course (PSC)
Our Professional Skills Course (PSC) will equip you with training, skills and confidence required before you qualify as a solicitor.
You will complete three compulsory modules and four days of elective modules. Our variety of elective modules allows you to tailor your training to suit your career.
Why study our PSC?
- We are a major PSC provider in the West of England and have over 19 years’ experience running the course.
- Feedback evidences that delegates find our course practical, relevant to their work, interactive and enjoyable.
- Our PSC courses are practice based and designed by tutors who are both experienced lawyers and teachers, to ensure its relevance to the needs of individual trainees and their firms.
- Bristol-based courses are run throughout the year (subject to SRA requirements) and core subjects can be sat in any order, offering maximum flexibility.
- We offer a fast-track route in the form of a block course in July and August each year.
- We provide a wide choice of elective subjects so you can specialise.
- All modules are run on a face-to-face basis, enabling the highest levels of participation by delegates.
- Our PSC tutors are drawn from the Bristol Institute of Legal Practice, our Bristol Business School and from legal practice.
How to apply
Visit our Professional Skills Course (PSC) to apply and find out about the course content and structure, start dates and fees.
If you have an enquiry about our PSC, please contact us on:
- Telephone: +44 (0)117 32 87408
- Email: ExecEd@uwe.ac.uk