African Law Students Forum
The African Law Students Forum (ALSF) is a diverse community of Law students who support each other to enhance our skills and create career opportunities.
Aims and objectives
We are continually evolving to achieve our following aims and objectives, to:
- be a platform for interaction and discussion on legal and political issues and developments in and around the members’ continents and across the globe.
- lobby for opportunities that allow members to acquire basic career enhancing skills and competencies.
- develop initiatives that allows members to identify and pursue various career enhancing opportunities.
- support and encourage members in their studies.
- network and socialise.
- enhance unity amongst members.
- provide a platform for support and assistance.
- ease members and International students into life outside home and the University life.
- provide voluntary services in the interest of the public and its members.
Our core activities
We take part in many activities that fulfil our aims and objectives, such as:
- Scholarly activities (eg workshops, conferences, symposiums, talks).
- Lobbying law firms and law-related organisations for opportunities on behalf of members.
- Organising visits to organisations and creating partnerships.
- Social activities (eg trips, tours, excursions).
- Annual events that will involve participation and interaction with outside organisations, guests and participants.
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com.