Engaging with UWE Bristol
Our Business Fellows will have the opportunity to engage with our students through guest lectures and mentoring; to help their organisation access research and business development funding; and to collaborate with our academics on innovation projects.
Our Business Fellows will have:
- Access to UWE graduate talent in increasingly competitive employment markets including interns, placement students and student projects.
- Access to Bristol Business School and Bristol Law School events, enabling personal development as a leader and networking opportunities.
- Access to the Faculty of Business and Law's experts and knowledge, and opportunities to help develop new curriculum.
- Early access to opportunities to secure government funding.
- Meaningful discussion and interaction with the Business Fellow network, developing broader perspectives required by senior leadership roles.
- The ability to contribute to the corporate social responsibility goals of employers.
- The opportunity to contribute to personal goals, to give something back and help others.