News and events
See below for upcoming events and the latest news from the Bristol Business School.
The Bristol Business School hosts and supports a number of events throughout the year including the Distinguished Address Series, the Distinguished Professorial Address Series, Professorial Inaugural Lecture and Economic staff seminars.
- Distinguished Professorial Address - Professor Dimitrios Giannoulopoulos
Dimitrios Giannoulopoulos, Professor of Law at Goldsmiths, University of London, will be discussing his book 'Improperly Obtained Evidence in Anglo-American and Continental Law'.
- Voice-activated AI system could improve construction worker safety, productivity and efficiency
- Top executives announced for autumn business lecture series
- New Fintech Master's to prepare students for sector's challenges
- Mentoring platform for women in aerospace and aviation to help reduce gender inequality in the industry
- Think tank praises Ofsted's changes but says more can be done