News and events
See below for upcoming events and the latest news from the Bristol Business School.
The Bristol Business School hosts and supports a number of events throughout the year including the Distinguished Address Series, the Distinguished Professorial Address Series, Professorial Inaugural Lecture and Economic staff seminars.
There are currently no upcoming events
- Research to assess possibility of producing healthcare products like PPE at point of need
- Voice-activated AI system could improve construction worker safety, productivity and efficiency
- Top executives announced for autumn business lecture series
- New Fintech Master's to prepare students for sector's challenges
- Mentoring platform for women in aerospace and aviation to help reduce gender inequality in the industry