News and events
See below for upcoming events and the latest news from the Bristol Business School.
The Bristol Business School hosts and supports a number of events throughout the year including the Distinguished Address Series, the Distinguished Professorial Address Series, Professorial Inaugural Lecture and Economic staff seminars.
- Second Interdisciplinary Symposium on Organised Crime
Founded and chaired in 2018 by Dr Mary Alice Young (Law) and Dr Michael Woodiwiss (History), UWE Bristol, their aim is to create a substantial research network to produce exciting work which challenges traditional narratives on everything to do with organised crime and its control.
- The 18th International Studying Leadership Conference
16/12/2019 - 17/12/2019
Bristol Leadership and Change Centre is delighted to be hosting the 18th International Studying Leadership Conference in 2019 at Bristol Business School, UWE Bristol.
- New Fintech Master's to prepare students for sector's challenges
- Mentoring platform for women in aerospace and aviation to help reduce gender inequality in the industry
- Think tank praises Ofsted's changes but says more can be done
- Free public lecturer series brings top level business leaders to Bristol
- Disruptive technology to predict faults on train tracks and in stations