The faculty planning administrators take an active role in the ongoing support of the AWM and WAMS, and also in interfacing between the model and each of our four faculties and 13 departments.
Activities post-WAMS live date
Activities undertaken by faculty planning administrators include:
- Continuation of most pre-WAMS activities
- Supporting development of faculty knowledge of the new system
- Formal query response through RMS
- Additional system functionality eg tagging modules to programmes
- Making amendments to the module run numbers as the underlying programme number estimates change as per module forecasting process
- Adding new/deleting modules into WAMS as per instructions from Directors of Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies
- Loading in data required for workload planning purposes that was unable to be uploaded via initial template eg federation/franchise run information
- Updating staffing information
- Assisting with/fielding departmental queries
- Assistance in developing WAMS reporting specifications
See the presentation on YouTube which outlines the role of the faculty planning administrators.