Post office at Frenchay Campus
Details of our convenient post office for the personal mail of students, staff and visitors on Frenchay Campus.
As the PrintWorks Shop is closed, the Post Office is no longer running. Here are some nearby alternatives:
- Post box at the Student Union Shop in F Block – this will be emptied by Logistics staff daily while still in operation.
- Post box off-site near the East Gatehouse as the road bears round to the Ring Road A4174.
For any items too large to go into a post box, please use the nearby Post Offices at the locations below or find others on the Royal Mail website:
- Cheswick Village (0.6 miles): Unit 4 The Square, Long Down Avenue, Cheswick Village, Bristol BS16 1GU
- Beech Hill (0.9 miles): 1-3 Frome Valley Road, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 1HD
- Filton Avenue (1 mile): 538-540 Filton Avenue, Filton, Bristol BS7 0QG
Please read the University coronavirus guidance.
Services offered include:
- Recorded items - UK and international
- Guaranteed next day delivery - UK only
- Parcels under 2kg - UK only – international - up to 1kg
- Weighing service (letters and parcels only).
Tel: +44 (0)117 32 82452 or internal ext 82452