About Frenchay Campus
Frenchay Campus, UWE Bristol's main campus, lies just four miles north of Bristol city centre.
UWE Bristol is committed to providing first class campus facilities by continuously investing in the very latest facilities and learning environments on Frenchay Campus
New and recent developments include:
- New Business and Law building - a £50m state-of-the-art building that houses the Bristol Business School and Bristol Law School.
- New Students' Union building - opened in September 2015 this £10m development was designed to improve and inspire the student experience.
- New Wallscourt Park Residences - a £23m project to provide more accommodation for students to live on campus.
- New Future Space - a unique workspace for science and technology companies, from innovative start-ups to SMEs, to help them grow and develop.
Facilities at Frenchay Campus include:
- Cafes, bars and shops
- Centre for Sport
- Centre for Music
- Community Hub
- Halley Nursery
- Information Points
- IT Support Centres
- Post office
- Student Village
- The main Library
- University Health Centre
- UWE Bristol Exhibition and Conference Centre
Frenchay Campus is the main administrative hub of the University, with many of its faculties, departments and professional services located on the campus.