Student timetable publication dates
The University’s standard timetable release date for the 2018/19 academic year is Wednesday 5 September 2018.
Please note that timetables for the following courses have different publication dates:
Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries and Education (ACE)
- PGCE Primary and PGCE Secondary: Wednesday 22 August 2018
Faculty of Business and Law (FBL): Bristol Institute of Legal Practice (BILP)
Timetables for BILP courses will be released on Wednesday 5 September 2018, apart from the following exceptions:
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) part-time year one: Wednesday 29 August 2018
- LLM Advanced Legal Practice (LPC): shortly after induction week (students will be placed into groups during induction week, so your full timetable will be published afterwards)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) full-time: Friday 31 August 2018
Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences (HAS) – Glenside and Gloucester
The following applies for all courses delivered at Glenside and Gloucester campuses:
- Nursing and Midwifery: If you're a new first year student in the Department of Nursing and Midwifery, you'll need to register on your course before you can access your timetable through myUWE (login required). Once you have received your UWE Bristol login details you'll be able to access your timetable from Monday 20 August 2018.
- Allied Health Professions: We're piloting an early release of timetables for all year one programmes in the Department of Allied Health Professions. As a result, individual student timetables will be available from Wednesday 8 August 2018 via myUWE. Once you have received your UWE Bristol login details you'll be able to access your timetable.
- If you're a returning student, you'll be able to access your timetable from Friday 20 July 2018.