Student timetable publication dates
The University’s standard timetable release date for the 2019/2020 academic year is Wednesday 4 September 2019.
Please note that timetables for the following courses have different publication dates:
Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries and Education (ACE)
- PGCE Primary: Friday 30 August 2019
- PGCE Secondary: Friday 16 August 2019
Faculty of Business and Law (FBL): Bristol Institute of Legal Practice (BILP)
Timetables for BILP courses will be released on Wednesday 4 September 2019, apart from the following exceptions:
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) part-time year one and Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) full-time: Wednesday 28 August 2019.
- LLM Advanced Legal Practice (LPC): Thursday 12 September 2019 (students will be placed into groups during induction week, so your full timetable will be published afterwards)
Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences (HAS)
Departments of Nursing and Midwifery, and Allied Health Professions
The following applies for all courses delivered at Glenside and Gloucester campuses:
- If you're a first year student, you'll be able to access your timetable from Thursday 8 August 2019. Please note that you'll need to register on your course before you can access your timetable through myUWE.
- If you're a returning student, you'll be able to access your timetable from Friday 19 July 2019.