Whatever your health, fitness or sporting goal, we have all the facilities and expertise to help you succeed with our state-of-the-art fitness suites on Frenchay Campus, just yards away from the Student Village and Wallscourt Farm accommodation blocks.
Centre for Sport gym
The Centre for Sport gym is a state-of-the-art, air-conditioned fitness suite with everything you could need.
- cardiovascular equipment including climbers, treadmills, cross-trainers, rowing ergos and Watt bikes
- touchscreen consoles allowing you to personalise your workout, and you can connect to LF Connect via your smart phone
- Synrgy Rig equipment providing a dynamic workout space for individual, group and class users
- a Boditrax console to measure and track your body composition in a secure and discreet way
- functional training and free weight space incorporating squat racks, integrated lifting platforms with full and half racks and plate-loaded machines
- a large floor space for stretching, conditioning, floor work, warm ups and cool downs
- changing rooms with lockers and showers
- instructors on hand to advise.
Wallscourt Farm gym
This gym has:
- high-quality Life Fitness resistance machines
- cardiovascular and resistance stations
- free weight section
- changing rooms with lockers and showers.
Opening hours and how to find us
UWE Bristol Sport app
With the UWE Bristol Sport app you can book classes and facilities online, as well as find out about our latest news and offers.