The best place to live
Bristol is a happy, friendly and welcoming city. People stop for a chat. People help each other out. And the polls prove it too:
- Kindest city (2016 Co-op Food poll)
- Happiest city to work in (Guardian, 2016)
- Best place to live (Sunday Times, 2017).
Can’t argue with that.
Where is Bristol?
- Bristol is a city situated in the South West of England.
- Bath is 15 minutes by train from Bristol Temple Meads station.
- London is 90 minutes by train or a couple of hours by coach – we even have our own Megabus stop at Frenchay Campus.
- Bristol International Airport connects the area to the world.
Things to do in Bristol
Bristol festivalsBristol is the festival city. Whether you’re into wellness, graffiti, balloons, boats, arts or music; in Bristol there’ll be a festival for it.
Food and drinkBristol’s food and drink scene is delicious, diverse and really affordable.
Art and cultureHome to Wallace and Gromit, Alfred the gorilla and the street art of Stokes Croft, Bristol’s got lots to offer.
ShoppingBristol’s shops are as independent and unique as its people as well as having the big named brands and high street stores.
I absolutely love Bristol, it’s a really vibrant and cultural city. There’s always something going on, whether it’s festivals in the summer, food markets by the harbour, day parties or balloon fiestas.